Vijay Deverakonda Net Worth 2019 – Personal Life, Career, Remuneration, Properties (Latest Update)
Check out the Vijay Deverakonda Net Worth 2019. If you want to know about Vijay Deverakonda Net Worth 2019 – Personal Life, Career, Assets, Remuneration, then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details of Sonia Gandhi Net Worth. Today, in this article we are providing Vijay Deverakonda Net Worth details. Vijay Deverakonda is an Indian film actor known for his works in Telugu films.
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Vijay Deverakonda NetWorth, Source of Income, Lifestyle, Career, Personal Life, Family, Education, Properties, Remuneration, Assets, etc. Continue reading this article to get complete information about Vijay Deverakonda Net Worth 2019 – Personal Life, Remuneration, Properties, Career.
Content in this Page
Vijay Deverakonda Details
|Full Name||Vijay Sai Deverakonda|
|Born||9 May 1989|
(Achampet, Nagarkurnool district, Telangana, India)
|Profession||Indian Film Actor|
|Siblings||Brother – Anand Deverakonda|
|Residence||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Vijay Deverakonda Networth||Rs. 25 Crores|
Personal Life & Education
Vijay Deverakonda was born to Deverakonda Govardhan Rao & Deverakonda Madhavi in Achampet, Nagarkurnool district, Telangana on 9 May 1989. Vijay had spent most of his childhood in school, away from his family. After his schooling, he returned to Hyderabad & pursued his education from Little Flower Junior College and completed his B.Com in Badruka College of Commerce, Hyderabad.
Vijay has a younger brother Anand, who works with Deloitte in the USA. Their mother, Madhavi, is Proprietor of SpeakEasy in Hyderabad, a soft skills & personality development trainer. Vijay considers his father an inspiration who had come from a small village to Hyderabad to become an actor & eventually had become a TV director.
Vijay made his film debut by starring in Ravi Babu’s romantic comedy movie Nuvvila in 2011. In 2012, he had a small cameo role in Sekhar Kammula’s Life is Beautiful. These films were decently successful but failed to give him much recognition. Deverakonda was introduced to an assistant director, Nag Ashwin, who later cast him in a supporting role in Yevade Subramanyam alongside actor Nani in 2015. The film went on to be a critical & commercial success, and he won high praise for his diction, energy & role in the movie.
Career as Actor
- Vijay Deverakonda’s first lead role was in Pelli Choopulu, 2016 film, a romantic entertainer directed by Tharun Bhascker Dhaassyam, with Ritu Varma as the female lead. The film went on to be commercially successful.
- In 2017, He starred in a masala entertainer, Dwaraka.
- In 2017, His movie Arjun reddy was released in which he received praise & criticism alike for being very bold and radical. His portrayal as a self-destructive, short-tempered & alcoholic surgeon received critical acclaim, which led him to win numerous awards, including the Filmfare Award for Best Actor – Telugu.
- Following Arjun Reddy, in 2018, Ye Mantram Vesave was released, which was delayed for 5 years & finally released. It was given poor reviews from critics & could not fare well at the box office.
- Deverakonda then starred in Mahanati, a biographical period film around the life of actress Savitri in 2018.
- In 2018, his next film was Geetha Arts’ romantic comedy Geetha Govindam, in which he starred as an innocent & nervous college professor. He received praise for playing a subtle, boy-next-door character after an aggressive role in Arjun Reddy.
- His next film was Nota in 2018, which was performed poorly at the box office.
- Vijay’s other film in 2018 was Dear Comrade, a sports drama, once again alongside Rashmika Mandanna. This movie collected around ₹18 crores in the opening day and collected around ₹ 30 crores in the first weekend.
- Vijay’s upcoming movie is Hero, which is all set to release. It is a romantic entertainer movie directed by Anand Annamalai & Produced by Mythri Movie Makers banner which is going to be released on 14 Nov 2019.
- He is currently filming for an untitled movie which is directed by Puri Jagannath going to be released on 14 Jan 2020.
- Vijay Deverakonda now producing a comedy film, Miku Mathrame Cheptha, Which was going to be released on 8 February 2020.
Vijay Deverakonda Net Worth 2019, Income & Properties
The Networth of Vijay Deverakonda is Rs. 25 Crores. Now his remuneration for Upcoming movies is Rs.12 Crore per movie. The total assets of Vijay Deverakonda are Mentioned below:
|Cash in hand||Rs. 6,80,000/-|
|Bank balance & Fixed Deposits||Rs. 90 Lakhs|
|Vehicle||BMW Car & mustang GT 5.0 series car|
|Land & Buildings||Worth Rs. 5.25 Crores|
|Total||Rs. 25 Crores|
Contact Details of Vijay Deverakonda
- Facebook Official Account – Vijay Deverakonda @TheDeverakonda
- Twitter Account – Vijay Deverakonda @TheDeverakonda
Hope through this article, you can get the details of Vijay Deverakonda Net Worth 2019 – Personal Life, Career, Family, Remuneration, Properties, Career as Actor, Education, Contact Details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.