Do you want to apply for YES FIRST Business Credit Card? Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about YES Prosperity Business Credit Card. YES FIRST Business Credit Card is the only credit card that gives first priority to the Business. Here we have provided the details of YES FIRST Business Credit Card (यस पहला बिजनेस क्रेडिट कार्ड) like the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Application tracking details, Privileges, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on the YES FIRST Business Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About YES FIRST Business Credit Card
|Card Name||YES FIRST Business Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the whole Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 5000/- + Applicable Taxes|
|Reward Points||Earn 24,000 Reward Points on your 1st transaction done within 30 days of the card set-up date.|
Earn 20,000 Reward Points on achieving annual spends of INR 12 Lakhs or more in each anniversary year.
Earn 8 Reward Points per Rs.100/- spent on Travel Agencies & Tour Operators, Domestic Airlines and Dining.
Get 4 Reward Points per Rs. 100/- spent on other categories.
1000 Reward Points on each YES PayNow registration.
|Official Website||Click here|
YES FIRST Business credit card, is the only credit card that gives first priority to the Business. With this Credit Card, we understand that your business comes first. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Movie offers, Complimentary Airport Lounge Access, Priority Pass Membership, Insurance Cover, etc.,
|Card Name||YES FIRST Business Credit Card|
|Eligibility||Salaried or Self Employed|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
Eligibility to apply:
- The age limit of the applicant must be in between 21 to 60 years.
- Salaried or Self Employed
- Min. IT Return of Rs. 10 Lacs & above
The Required documents to apply for YES FIRST Business Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply YES FIRST Business Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply for YES FIRST Business Credit Card – Click here
- Visit the official website of YES Bank – https://apply.yesbank.in/credit-card
- All the YES Bank Credit Cards will appear.
- Click on YES FIRST Business Credit Card and then click on “Apply now” option
- Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details and click on “Submit Button”.
YES FIRST Business Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for YES FIRST Business Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch /call the YES customer care service.
- Rewards on Travel Agencies & Tour Operators, Domestic Airlines and Dining Spends
- Foreign currency markup of 1.75%
- Fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel outlets across India.
- Exciting Reward Points Program with Reward Points that never expire.
- Welcome and Renewal Reward Points
- Annual Bonus Reward Points
- Interest Rate of 3.5% per month i.e., 42% annually on Revolving Credit, Cash Advances & Overdue Amount.
- Preferential Foreign Currency Markup of 1.75% only
- Priority Pass Membership and Lounge Access
- MasterCard Lounge Program
- MasterCard World Golf Program
- YES ASSIST – Dedicated Concierge Services
- Automobile Assistant
- Insurance Coverage
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Contactless Card Technology
- Secure your online transactions with MasterCard SecureCode
- Password for IVR transactions
Welcome, Renewal and Annual Bonus Reward Points
Earn 24,000 Reward Points on your 1st transaction done within 30 days of the card set-up date. Earn Renewal benefit of 24,000 Reward Points on each renewal & 20,000 Reward Points on achieving annual spends of Rs.12 Lakhs /more in each anniversary year (12 months from the date of the set- up or date of renewal). Earn 8 Reward Points per Rs.100 spent on Travel Agencies & Tour Operators, Domestic Airlines and Dining, 4 Reward Points per INR 100 spent on all other categories & 1000 Reward Points on each YES PayNow registration.
Priority Pass Membership and Lounge Access
Complimentary Priority Pass membership for the Primary Cardmember. 6 complimentary International lounge access for the Primary Cardholder in a calendar year. A lounge access fee of US $27+GST will be applicable for all visits to lounges in India for Primary Cardmembers. Any accompanying /additional guests across international lounges and Domestic lounges. Usage from the 7th visit onwards for Primary Cardmembers.
MasterCard Lounge Program & World Golf Program
3 complimentary Lounge access per calendar quarter to MasterCard affiliated lounges across Indian airports for Primary Cardholder. Waiver of green fee at select golf courses across India. Enjoy one complimentary golf lesson every calendar month.
YES ASSIST – Concierge Services
- Car Rental & Limousine Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Hotel Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Travel Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Special Events and Performance Assistance
- Restaurant Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Movie tickets assistance in Mumbai, New Delhi, Bengaluru & Chennai
- Flower & Gift Delivery
- Emergency Towing Assistance
- Roadside Repair Assistance
Insurance Coverage and Fuel Surcharge Waiver
INR 1 Crore air accidental cover in case of death due to a flight accident. INR 25 Lakhs cover on medical emergencies while travelling overseas. INR 5 Lakhs credit shield cover on the accidental death of Primary Cardmember. The fuel surcharge is waived across fuel stations in India for transactions between INR 400/- to INR 5,000/-
Fees and Charges
First-Year Membership Fee of Rs.5,000/- + Applicable Taxes and Renewal Membership Fee of Rs.5,000/- + Applicable Taxes.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. please call our 24×7 YES TOUCH Customer Care Number 1800-103-6000 quoting the 13 digits unique application reference number sent to your mobile number.
YES FIRST Business Credit Card Review
- Ratings of the YES FIRST Business Credit Card are 4.2 out of 5.
YES BANK Tower,
IFC – 2, 15th Floor,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Mumbai 400 013, India.
Tel – 1800 1200
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I receive my account statements?
Ans. Every customer receives his/her physical account statement at the pre-defined frequency at his/her mailing address as provided in the account opening form. You can also register your email id with YES BANK to get monthly e-statement for your account. You can also view your account summary & account statement through your net banking login on our YES BANK Website.
How can I check my Yes Bank credit card statement online?
Ans. Log in with your net banking credentials. Navigate to the “Credit Cards” section & click on the registered Yes Bank credit card. You will be able to see the total outstanding balance, pay your credit card bill & check the previous transactions.
Can I withdraw money from the Yes Bank credit card?
Ans. Every time you withdraw cash using your YES Bank credit card, your account will be charged with a transaction fee otherwise called as cash advance fee. YES Bank typically charges an advance fee of 2.5% of the withdrawn amount /Rs.300, whichever is higher.
How can I convert my YES Bank credit card to EMI?
Ans. The EMI on Call facility allows a Cardmember to make retail purchases on YES BANK Credit Card and then convert the purchase amount into Equated Monthly Installments (EMI). 2. The minimum transaction amount that can be converted into EMI under the Facility is INR 2,500.
Hope you may get the complete details of the YES FIRST Business Credit Card like About YES FIRST Business Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.