Yogi Adityanath Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties
Check out the Yogi Adityanath Net Worth 2019. Are you curious to know about the Career, Salary, Income, and Properties of Yogi Adityanath? Now you’re at the right place. In the previous article, we have given complete details of Ram Nath Kovind Net Worth. Today, in this article we are providing Yogi Adityanath Net Worth details. Yogi Adityanath is an Indian Politician, a member of Bharatiya Janata Party and the current Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Yogi Adityanath Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties. Want to know more information about this Politician? Continue reading the below article to know about Yogi Adityanath Net Worth, Political Career, Income, etc.
Content in this Page
Yogi Adityanath Details
|Full Name||Yogi Adityanath|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Name of the Position||Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh|
|Born on||June 5, 1972|
|Net Worth||Rs 72 Lakh|
Personal Life and Education
Yogi Adityanath was born on June 5, 1972, to Anand Singh Bisht and Savitri Devi. His father was a forest ranger. He was the second born in the family among his 4 brothers and 3 sisters. He left his home in the 1990s to join Ayodhya Ram Temple Movement. He became a disciple of Mahant Avaidyanath. He became the head priest of Gorakhnath Math, a Hindu temple in Gorakhpur after the death of his spiritual father ” Mahanat Avaidyanath “ in 2014.
He completed his Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics from Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University in Uttarakhand.
- In 1996, he became the in-charge of managing the election campaign for Mahant Avaidyanath.
- In 1998, he started his political career by becoming the youngest MP (Gorakhpur) to be elected to the 12th Lok Sabha at the age of 26. Since then, he has been elected as an MP from Gorakhpur to the Lok Sabha in 1998, 1999, 2004, 2009, and 2014.
- From 1998 to 1999 he worked in departments like Committee on Food, Civil Supplies, Public Distribution and its Sub-Committee-B on Department of Sugar and Edible Oils; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
- From 1999 to 2000, he was re-elected to 13th Lok Sabha (2nd term), where he worked in Committee on Food, Civil Supplies and Public Distribution; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
- In 2004, he was re-elected to 14th Lok Sabha (3rd term), where he worked in Committee on Government Assurances; Member, Committee on External Affairs; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
- In 2009, he was re-elected to 15th Lok Sabha (4th term), where he worked in Committee on Transport, Tourism and Culture.
- In 2014, he was re-elected to the 16th Lok Sabha (5th term) from Gorakhpur constituency.
- On 19 March 2017, he became the 21st Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
- In 2019 elections, he was elected and he became the 22nd Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
Yogi Adityanath Net Worth, Salary & Properties
The Net Worth of Yogi Adityanath is Rs 72 Lakhs. He has no immovable assets and liabilities. We have mentioned the complete details of movable assets in tabular form :
|Cash in Hand||Rs 30,000|
|Deposits in Banks, Financial Institutions, and Non-Financial Companies||Rs 23,26,439|
|NSS, Postal Savings||Rs 9,96, 235|
|Motor Vehicles, etc||Rs 36,00,000|
|Jewelry||20 grams of Gold worth Rs 15,000|
10 grams of Gold worth Rs 30,000
Mobile Galaxy Grand – Rs 18,000
Watch – Rs 2,000
|Other assets||Rs 1,80,000|
His Interests and Likes
|Hobbies||Swimming, playing badminton, feeding animals|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Favourite Food||Gahad (a variety of pulse grown in hills)|
Hope through this article, you can get the details of Yogi Adityanath Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties. Share this article with your friends. Subscribe to our website Finupdates to get the latest updates of PMs, President, CA, Finance, other sectors related information.